Let’s dive in to Camiguin!
Located in the northern coast of Mindanao, the Island Born of Fire is a province in the Philippines situated about 10km off the Bohol Sea. This bucket-list worthy island of Camiguin may be small, but it offers everything you want for a perfect summer – waterfalls, both hot and cold springs, and sandbars!
So are you ready for the summer?
Well, I am! So follow along as I tick off another destination in my bucket list. FRIENDSHIP GOALS 🙊🙈🙉 mga bes!
So from Cebu, we flew off to Cagayan de Oro, arriving at Laguidingan airport. From there, you will be greeted by the local motorists offering to give you a ride or tour packages.
From here on:
- Get a van to drop you off to Agora Terminal.
- Find ‘Luxe’ as they are the cheapest amongst all transport vans available. Fare costs ₱150 per person while others cost Php199.
- Upon arriving in Agora Terminal, find another van that will transport you to Benoni. Fare costs P125 per person.
And now we’re ready…
Look at these happy faces. The long trip was obviously worth it!
We hired a multicab which cost ₱1700/day and do note that the whole island can be covered in just a day. Amazing, right? ₱1700 was a fixed price. So the more people, the less you pay.
1. STO. NIÑO COLD SPRING – ₱30 Entrance
2. TUASAN FALLS – ₱20 Entrance
2. OLD CHURCH RUINS – ₱30 Entrance 😂 😋 😘
4. SUNKEN CEMETEREY – ₱20 fare
5. PARAS BEACH RESORT-₱3500
We didn’t expect that the resort would be so nice given its affordable price. I recommend you to stay here. It’s clean, cozy, and near in White Island. It’s hassle-free!
6. ARDENT HOT SPRING – ₱30 Entrance
7. WHITE ISLAND – ₱450 boat rent
Th White Island was our main reason visiting Camiguin! Fine white sand, turquoise waters, and green mountains. Perfect, right? Who wouldn’t adore this beauty?
8. I forgot the name of this place 😯 😞
Thanks for stopping by 😊
We also made a video for this travel. If you like to, you can watch it here
Summary of all expenses:
Luxe Van Laguindingan to Agora Terminal – ₱150
Agora Terminal Cagayan de Oro to Benoni Terminal – ₱125
8hrs Multicab Rent – ₱1700/6
Entrance fees (springs and waterfalls) ₱30
Paras Beach Resort(good for 6 persons) -₱3500/6
Boat rental to White island – ₱450/6
Big Umbrella rental in White Island – ₱150/6
Boat rental to Sunken Cemetery – ₱20/person